Area Operations Manager at CAVO Communications in Plainfield, IL (Job ID 2022-5323)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Are you looking to hone your skills and share your knowledge? Then you may have found your next career move. A national leader in the telecommunications field is hiring for an Area Manager responsible for managing all operations in accordance with the customer and industry specifications.
What you will do….
- You will oversee a team of employees
- you will develop procedures and implement them to better organize the team
- You will establish, implement, and maintain operating standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
- You will perform quality control inspections and correct issues and complaints
- You will manage all operations to ensure that all operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
- You will ensure and maintain all MSO and company quality control and safety requirements.
What we are looking for...
- Must have 3 years management experience in the cable or fiber installation space.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license (class "C" minimum).
- Must have former managerial experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Company car
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
CAVO's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, CAVO affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. CAVO offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At CAVO Broadband Communications we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website