Supervisor CIT at CAVO Communications in Morton, IL (Job ID af223462-d420-46b2-b522-2a48d6e69739-MortonILUSA)
Prince Telecom, LLC is looking for the right individual to help lead a team of cable technicians for the Greenville, SC area.
- Supervise a team of employees.
- Coach, counsel, and evaluate performance of field staff.
- Coordinate scheduling and ensure adequate staffing.
- Identify problem areas in the department and communicate problems and possible solutions to the Project Manager.
- Develop procedures and implement them to better organize the team/department.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to the lead technicians.
- Assist in recruitment and training efforts.
- Establish, implement, and maintain operating standards and procedures for project reporting and documentations.
- Perform quality control inspections and correct issues and complaints.
- Perform various Cable Technician duties as needed, including but not limited to, carrying and climbing a ladder when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-year cable installation experience.
- Maximum body weight restriction, for safety requirements, is 350 pounds.
- Perform mandatory job site inspections to ensure employee compliance with all
- Company safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to work a very flexible schedule.
- Must be a team player.
- Former supervisory experience a plus.
• Must be able to pass Background and Drug screening
• Valid driver's license with minimum of 2 years driving experience and a good driving record
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
• Ability to carry a 28' ladder from truck to pole
• Ability to work in tight spaces such as a crawl space of a house
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
- High School degree or better
- 1 year(s): Cable installation experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
Apply on company website