Alarm Technician at Prince Telecom in Sumner, WA (Job ID 2022-3696)
MUST have state licenses where required.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Do you enjoy working independently and outdoors? Then you may have found your next career move. We're looking for a Licensed Alarm Technician to join our team at Prince Telecom and help keep America safe.
We provide paid training, a company vehicle, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you'll do…
- You will install and service residential and commercial security systems, including card access and CCTV systems.
- You will troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and replace wiring/equipment as needed.
- You will install proprietary apps on customers mobile devices.
- You will provide customer education on all products and services.
- You will answer all questions about the installation and services.
- You will submit completed dailies, work orders, and necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- You will conform with and abide by all safety requirements, regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- You will maintain a clean vehicle and workspace at all times.
- You will complete other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for…
- You must be able to provide a state required license to install security systems
- You have experience with the following:
- Honeywell Fire and Security Systems
- DMP Systems
- Access Control
- You have successfully completed training and/or certification programs
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have experience in working through all types of weather, including inclement weather
- You have experience working in confined spaces
- You have experience with the demands of working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- You have effective communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- You are able to travel and work extended hours
- You are available for overtime and weekends as needed
- You are able to lift, climb, and carry ladders with weight of up to 80lbs
- You are a flexible team player
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Company vehicle
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website