Center of Excellence Agent at Prince Telecom in Albertville, AL (Job ID 2022-5366)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? If so, we're looking for someone to work as a liaison between technicians in the field and our MSO to ensure that the technician has provided excellent customer service and installed all devices to meet MSO specifications. If you enjoy working with outstanding people in a collaborative and supportive environment then you may have found your next career move.
We provide paid training, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you'll do…
- You will work from home in a call center environment
- You will contact MSO customers to attempt resolution over the phone
- You will communicate with the dispatch team to cancel or reschedule appointments
- You will adhere to all processes and procedures
- You will perform other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for…
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be able to work in a fast paced communications environment
- You must possess basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You must be capable of texting, emailing, and making phone calls
- You must have strong written and oral communications skills
- You must be able to communicate in a business-like manner
- You must have a professional telephone voice
- You must have experience with customer service soft skills
- You must be capable or working independently and as a team player
- You must be able to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and maintain confidentiality
- You must be able to work flexible hours
- You must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website