CIT Supervisor at Prince Telecom in Greenville, SC (Job ID 2022-4561)
Prince Telecom LLC is a national leader in the telecommunication industry. Do you enjoy being a leader and honing your craft? Then you may have found your next career move. We're looking for a Cable Technician Supervisor to join our team and help lead their team to connect America.
We provide paid training, a company vehicle, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you will do:
- You will work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- You will handle multiple tasks and last minute changes per the customer or corporate mandate.
- You will supervise a team of employees
- You will coach, counsel, and evaluate performance of field staff
- You will coordinate scheduling and ensure adequate staffing.
- You will identify problem areas in the department and communicate problems and possible solutions to the Project Manager.
- You will develop procedures and implement them to better organize the team/department.
- You will assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to the lead technicians.
- You will assist in recruitment and training efforts.
- You establish, implement, and maintain operating standards and procedures for project reporting and documentations.
- You will perform quality control inspections and correct issues and complaints.,
- You will complete other assignments asked of you.
Who we are looking for:
- You need a minimum of 1 year cable installation experience.
- You need a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- You must be able to work a very flexible schedule.
- You must be a team player.
- We prefer supervisory experience, but it is not required.
- You must have a valid driver's license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and a good driving record.
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Company vehicle
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website