Fiber Optic MDU Rewire Specialist at Prince Telecom in West Des Moines, IA (Job ID c1a03a32-0ff7-4160-9e24-064e0759d6f8)
Successful candidates will support Project Coordinators and Departmental Supervisors in ensuring successful delivery of completed projects in accordance with customer and industry specifications. Fiber Optic MDU Rewire Specialist will also handle multiple duties, projects and responsibilities so the candidate will need to be flexible and have great time management skills.
- Ability to read and understand designed path of fiber
- Able to problem solve and pivot on the spot when problems arise
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
- Preferred High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Preferred candidate will have 1-3 year's minimum experience working in fiber optics/MDU wiring, but will train the right applicant.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned, including daily overtime, to meet the needs of our customers.
- Performing demanding tasks and heavy physical labor as assigned for the duration of your workday.
- Ability to work in attics and crawlspaces.
- Ability to withstand the outdoor environment during all times of the year and all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and/or pull 75 pounds multiple times throughout your day.
- Ability to pass drug and background screenings.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Stock Purchase Plan
*** If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.princetelecom.com ***
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
Apply on company website