Invoicing Administrative Assistant at Prince Telecom in Sumner, WA (Job ID 2022-3865)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Do you enjoy working independently and remotely? Then you may have found your next career move. We're looking for an Invoicing Administrative Assistant to join our team at Prince Telecom and support our technicians as they help connect America.
- Coordinate, review, and finalize invoicing templates from field crew for accuracy
- Processing and entering invoicing line items into accounting software
- Uploading invoice and updating info on multiple spreadsheet trackers
- Assist controller with month-end, aging, accrual, and other financial reports
- Pull backups to ensure all invoices being submitted has correct receipts, timesheets, maps, etc.
- Enter field technician hours into software for weekly payroll and job costing purposes
- Approve payments for subcontractor pay/accounts payable
- Data entry
- Investigate, identify, and resolve invoice discrepancies for resubmission
- Assist with interdepartmental invoicing processes and collaborate with other departments on invoicing and financial matters
- Update quarterly city tax changes on invoicing templates
- Ensure invoices and all backup docs are archived correctly
- Communicate with customer on invoicing issues and taking corrective measures
This job description is for illustrative purposes and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Other duries may be assisted.
- Experience with invoicing process/procedures
- Knowledge of the construction and/or cable industry, A BIG PLUS!
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Understanding of invoicing, accrual, month-end principals, and procedures
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members and customers adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Proficient with spreadsheets (creating, data entry, and maintaining)
- Experience working with P2 Salesforce and Solomon Accounting Software...is a major plus, but not required
- Professional, dependable, and reliable with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work remotely without being distracted
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website