OSP Project Manager at Prince Telecom in Charlotte, NC (Job ID 2022-3721)
Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring for an OSP Project Manager in Charlotte, NC. Responsible for managing all operations in accordance with the customer and industry specifications.
A successful candidate for this position is able to work in a fast paced time sensitive environment. They handle multiple tasks and last-minute changes per the customer or corporate mandate. They are positive in the light of adversity and change while performing excellent customer service! We are looking for exceptional customer experiences! Previous leadership experience in the Installation business is necessary.
- TRAVELING between system locations is a must
- Update customer managers daily on all aspects of build, including completions, milestone dates on work in progress, issues, potential overages in budget.
- Host weekly video call with all members of the project and provide key information.
- Communicate with QC and/or engineering personnel on status, quality, and design issues of work packages.
- Communicate with key city managers/ engineers on any issues.
- Communicate with subcontractors daily to ensure timelines and budget goals are met.
- Track and record progress of multiple work packages daily.
- Track and record revenue of multiple work packages daily.
- Manage customer escalations and damages daily.
- Be able to read/ communicate OSP design and plant maps and ensure build accuracy.
- Manage Online Drive folders for work packages and coordinate with subs for proper QC pictures.
- Assemble and submit close-out packages and track invoice submission for payments.
- Manage field supervisor and any internal employees.
- Prepare weekly revenue reports and ensure accuracy.
- Must have excellent Excel, Word, Google Drive skills.
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 4 to 6 hours daily
- Climbing - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Bending/Twisting - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Pushing/Pulling - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Repetitive Motion (grasping, manipulation) - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Lifting (weights up to 100 lbs.) - rarely
- Lift & Carry (weights of 50 to 60 lbs.) – occasionally
Benefits and Company Summary
- Company vehicle
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement for specific programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website