Outside Plant Construction Manager at Prince Telecom in United States of America (Job ID 2022-3919)
Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring for an Outside Plant Construction Manager out of the Clarkston, GA area. Responsible for managing all aspects of outside plant operations in accordance with industry specifications.
- Manage schedules, to meet installment milestones and phases as to not hinder Property construction
- Review and make changes (if necessary) to Designs and correlating billing of materials to meet necessary needs for completion of property builds
- Monitor installation to in-house and subcontractor performance in accordance with: scope of work, billing of material, and Quality
- Monitor and prioritize multiple projects to assure completion is within appointed deadline
- Conduct Site Surveys/Site Walks for constructability consideration
- Work hand in hand with Engineering to create cost effective Designs and billing of material
- Supervise inhouse performance, including scheduled written reviews to insure both you and the employee are aware of the expectations in relation to their job
- Schedule/attend meetings with at third party properties/locations (i.e Precons)
- Report daily completion of MxU work and Scheduled MxU in a timely fashion to Project Manager
- QC submitted/completed work to ensure it meets scope of work standards
- Review and Redline work prints when/if necessary
- Assist Project Manager/Admin with coordination of submissions to Close-Out Packages
- Prepare and submit status reports to customers and management
- Maintain accurate consumptions reports for materials
- 5+ years' experience in MDU Pathway Construction (Underground and Aerial).
- Previous working knowledge of FTTP standards, practices and regulations pertaining to the construction of fiber optic facilities into a MDU.
- Candidates with previous knowledge of MDU construction methods and engineering requirements will be given high priority.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Effective communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel
Benefits and Company Summary
- Company vehicle
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Tuition assistance for specific programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website