Outside Plant Supervisor at Prince Telecom in Raleigh, NC (Job ID 2022-5469)
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move. Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring for an Outside Plant Supervisor to join our team and help connect America. The Plant Supervisor provides direct, day-to-day supervision and coordination for a Plant project team.
This position will require travel.
What you'll do...
- You will be traveling between system locations
- You will be traveling between system locations
- You will assist with the development and execution of projects and plans supporting the organization's long-term Plant strategy
- You will supervise day to day activities/project teams and project progress, establish administrative guidance on project execution and ensure compliance with predetermined project deliverables
- You will ensure adherence to project budgets and provide updates on monthly variance reports
- You will identify and course correct project issues and risks, and assist in the development of response plans to resolve
- You will understand current and future business goals and ongoing issues • You will supervise staff to ensure the organization's Plant activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
Who we are looking for…
- You must have the ability to travel
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You will have 5 or more years of progressive Plant experience
- You will have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- You may have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related industry, or advanced training in the field
- You will have working knowledge of AutoCAD/Microstation drafting software
- You may have working knowledge of Geographic Information Systems
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs
- You may have 1 or more years of personnel and functional leadership experience and/or project management experience
- You must have excellent Excel, Word, Google Drive skills.
- You are able to lift, climb, and carry weight of up to 100lbs
Benefits and Company Summary
What you'll get…
- Company vehicle
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are...
Prince Telecom's commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation's largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website