Permit Coordinator at Prince Telecom in Sumner, WA (Job ID 2022-3698)
Prince Telecom, LLC, one of the nation's largest telecommunications fulfillment companies is currently looking for a Permit Coordinator for our underground drop bury team in Sumner, WA. Permit Coordinator's role is to gather information to draft and submit right-of-way permits, primarily within the City of Seattle (SDOT). Successful candidates will be flexible, able to work effectively in remote setting, have great time management skills, and attention to detail as a major strength.
- Gather incoming information for all jobs requiring right-of-way permit via electronic shared folders.
- Review all documents for accuracy and the need for a permit.
- Communicate with UG coordinators when there are issues or additional information is needed for accurate draft of permit application.
- Communicate with subcontractors to obtain additional information that may be required after utility locates are reviewed and route is reviewed for feasibility.
- Create plan sets and permit applications as required by jurisdiction.
- Timely submissions of permit applications.
- Ongoing communication with jurisdictions on all ROW/permit matters.
- Support Team on status updates for older jobs that need approved permit to be completed.
- Possess valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
- Legible Penmanship required.
- Minimum 2 years degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge/experience with Construction terms.
- Proficient with various software programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Kofax (PDF)
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate professionalism with customers and co-workers in a consistent business-like manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner.
- Capable of working remotely, independently, and as a team player.
- Overhead lifting, climbing & carrying ladders with a weight of up to 80 lbs
- Working 3- feet above ground level
- Working in enclosed space
- Working in inclement weather
- Walking and climbing, kneeling and crouching
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
Benefits and Company Summary
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement for specific programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website