Supervisor Construction at Prince Telecom in Sumner, WA (Job ID 5628501d-1ea0-4d6a-a0b2-641a53c4558c)
Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring for a Construction Supervisor out of Sumner, WA area. Responsible for supervising all construction operations in accordance with the customer and industry specifications.
- Supervise all operations to ensure that all construction operations are completed in
accordance with customer and industry specifications. This includes ensuring that all
employees working on projects are working safely and productively.
- Provide OJT training for employees working under your direction on construction practices
and methods to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Train, supervise, discipline, evaluate field technicians, office support personnel, and
- Work with Compliance Specialist to ensure and maintain all MSO and company quality
control and safety requirements are met.
- Identify performance issues and recommend and implement corrective action.
- Assign daily production to in-house and subcontract laborers and crews.
- Requisition, assign and track materials needed for the daily operations.
- Resolve complaints with property owners in areas where our personnel are
- Must be able to read construction maps.
- Coordinate with developers, city inspectors, property owners and the general public.
- Assist with all OPE duties when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 4 to 6 hours daily
- Climbing - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Bending/Twisting - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Pushing/Pulling - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Repetitive Motion (grasping, manipulation) - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Occasionally lifting (weights up to 100 lbs.)
- Occasionally lift & Carry (weights of 50 to 60 lbs.)
- Capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3 years leadership experience in underground and overhead construction.
- Must pass extensive background investigation, DMV background and drug screen.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements and a priority for safety.
- Computer proficiency with Google, Excel and Word.
**** If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our
website www.princetelecom.com ***
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Apply on company website