Warehouse Associate at Prince Telecom in Kansas City, MO (Job ID 5ddb79bf-fd2b-4ee3-9d71-2a3a27e58ba4)
Prince Telecom is looking for the right individual to maintain our MO warehouse
- Complete stock request for material to be picked up.
- Complete and receive (pick-up) equipment request from customer.
- Scan equipment for daily routes.
- Quarterly material audit or as per customer requirements.
- Weekly equipment audit and reconciliation with customer.
- Order literature and work orders and green bar paper.
- Maintain equipment room in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Search and locate missing equipment and complete back charges, if necessary.
- Issue equipment to technicians daily.
- Deliver equipment to techs in the field when needed.
- Maintain appropriate levels of stock in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to produce effective and efficient reports using MS Excel.
- Flexible team player.
- Valid driver's license.
*** If you'd like to learn more about our organization, please visit our website at princetelecom.com ***
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- High School degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
Apply on company website